Saturday, September 17, 2005

what happened to gawking at hooters the old-fashioned way?

This dating profile was accompanied by the headshot of a man who was, I must admit, very attractive.


"Any chesty romantics out there?

"OK, I know that the headline sounds superficial, but I am really not. I am looking for someone to share life experiences with. My preference on the physical side is for very busty women double d or larger. My pediatric practice takes up so much of my time that I dont really get a chance to meet that many people. One of my patients mother recommended that I give this a shot. I am open to new experiences, so here I am. Lets talk soon.

"Someone who is loving and caring. Someone who loves to have deep conversations, but enjoys the silent moments of a long drive. A sense of humor is also very attractive. Physically, I tend to like women who are curvy and very busty, DDD or larger only please. I hope I am not offending anyone. I look forward to reading your profile and getting to know you."


Note how he ups the ante in the second paragraph, from one D to three. Very ambitious!

Call me conservative, but this strikes me as a little inappropriate. Or just a sign of poor judgment (and grammar and sentence structure, while we're being critical). I'd be wary of any pediatrician who advertises his fondness big 'uns, and likewise suspicious of a man with a breast fetish who advertises a medical practice -- or any business -- that caters to the under-12 set.

I respect your right to be kinky, to indulge your fantasies and get your jollies however you see fit... But let's leave the the kiddies out of it, ok?

3 comments:

Lusus Naturae said...

Hey! Just wanted to say that I really like your blog, it was an amusing read. Keep up the good work.

Kate said...

OMG, You stopped by my blog. I had to check yours out. AND now this is too funny. Because I saw this dude's personal ad. And it was exactly the kind of ad I was refering to in my post.

Keep up the good work!

Eric the Something said...

Sooo...my profile headline of "All I want is a bondage model to call my own." I should take down?

(I am TOTALLY kidding, by the way.) (I would NEVER take it down.) (It's a good thing I think I'm funny.)